Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bakery Sunday: Round Four

My recovery time/preparation time for Bakery Sunday has gotten progressively better.  I didn't even try to sleep before - instead I did the opposite - I went out about town.

I'm just going to give you the run-down via pictures.  You know the drill.



Began the evening with dinner at Pura Vida - William was in town for the weekend and our lovely cousins Liz and Becky joined us for dinner and drinks.
pictured: Becky and I


Serious business at the Righteous Room


The group


After dropping William off for the night, I ran straight over to the Irwin St. Market to bake.
Plum Frangipanes



Empanadas


Rolled out a lot of dough.
I've learned that dough is a challenge.  This last Bakery Sunday I've learned that vegan dough is impossibly hard.


It gets a little weird when we're all up this late working.


Sugared Brioche ready for the oven.


Our Sunday morning help - Bryan.  


William asking questions about the chocolate making process.  He was tired.  


A fantastically long line.


No comments:

Post a Comment